Grab your Discounted MaxC 23Km/H 300W Electric Skateboard Lightweight while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
The MaxC 23KmH/14.1mph 300W Electric Skateboard Lightweight is a well-constructed and robust skateboard with hydrographic printing transfer and carbon fibre material. It is a small and compact and extremely portable due to its lightweight. It is ideal for daily commute. It has a max speed of 13 mph and a range of 8 miles. Its lithium batteries will full recharge in 60 minutes. Unibody design with all components built in. You can set it to auto cruise, making riding cooler. Due to its waterproof IP65 rating wet streets are no problem. It is the smallest and lightest electric skateboard. With its remote control you will be able to cruise anywhere you like at ease.
WELL CONSTRUCTED COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT
UNIBODY DESIGN AND WATERPROOF IP65
MaxC 23Km/H 300W Electric Skateboard Lightweight Features:
- Max Speed: 23KM/H (14.1 mph)
- Max Distance: 10-13KM (8 miles)
- Uphill Climbing: 15% grade
- Max Rider Capacity: 50KG (110lbs)
- Material: Light Weight Composite
- Size: 680 mm x 183 mm
- Height (from the ground: 110 mm
- Durometer: 85A
- Type: Brushless DC hub motor
- Power: 300 W
- Type: 18650 Lithium
- Capacity: 2.2Ah/36V (10 cells)
- Battery: 450mAh
- Charging Time: 30 min
- The World's Most Portable Electric Skateboard Penny Board
- The smallest and lightest electric skateboard in the world! only 3.5 KG Extremely portable for everyday commute!
- Max Speed 23km/h(14.1mph), max distance 10-13km(8mile)--Get around with incredible speed and range
- Unibody design with all components built in
- Hydrographics transfer printing with Glass Fiber Material
- Auto Cruise. High-tech design. Handsfree, make riding cooler.
- Waterproof IP 65. The first splash resistant electric skateboard, Wet streets are no problem for the MaxC board.
- 1 x Electric skateboard
- 1 x Wireless remote controller
- 1 x USB charger cable for remote
- 1 x Original Charger for skateboard
- 1 x T-tool
- 1 x Instruction Manual